SL math for computer science course

lofike

I'm on my second yeah of IB and have dropped higher math to standard math, since i would get a faster response here, does anyone know a university in Canada or US (not counting UBC) that allows me to apply for a computer science course with me taking SL maths. or is there any other alternative cause Virginia tech replied saying i need higher math to apply, and my sister said for certain uni's they allow pre req courses i can take. so then i would be taking mathematics course while doing computer science.

so bottom line question, any university allows me to apply computer science course with my sl math course.

or any optional route for me to take like taking pre required courses in uni e.g. maths, while doing computer science.

Uh pretty much all the universities in Canada allow math SL when applying for computer sciences except Waterloo although one of my friends still got accepted there even though he only had standard level math. For example, Dalhousie University, McGill, University of Toronto... there's tons.

How on earth are you taking 5 HLs?!