TI NSpire o NI-84

Sanam

They are both allowed. However, I think TI-nspire is only allowed with a TI-84 Plus keypad, which you get free by mail when you buy TI-nspire REGULAR NON-CAS version. And I personally like TI-nspire better. I own the non-CAS version, and it's like having two calculators in one since it two keypads, and it also looks cooler.

You can look in the Mathematics section of IB Survival forum to see more topics about this and find more information about which calculators people prefer here in IBSurvival

The TI N-spire is usable with the N-spire keypad. You just have to put it in Press to Test mode(PROOF--Sec41:209 last line on the page & Sec41:210 2nd column 3rd line) . To do this refer to this link.

Note: You may have to update the OS using the cable that came with the hand held. DO NOT put it into press to test mode without the cable (I did this the first time. It took me three days to figure out how to get it working again:blum:). To get it out of that mode you can plug it back into your computer and then follow the instructions as if it were connected to another TI N-Spire hand held (Read the instructions you'll know what I'm talking about). Also, if you have the old version of the N-Spire, to put it into Press to Test mode you have to hold home escape and press on at the same time. Its a little tricky but you're only going to use that mode once. For your exams.XD