University:US or Ca?

Schnee

I've been thinking about this all summer :)

So for undergraduate degree, is it better to get the education in the US or just in Canada?

Either way it would be okay for me. I'm thinking about business or computer engineering. And I have a lot of Ca schools in mind, plus Ca education will be less expensive..

If I go to a school in Canada should I still take the SAT? I'm really unsure now and I need to start the prep class soon if I do want to go to the US for school

Yeah the point is I'm unable to make a decision; fellow IBers who started planning for university/college, any suggestions? :)

I've been thinking about this all summer :)

So for undergraduate degree, is it better to get the education in the US or just in Canada?

Either way it would be okay for me. I'm thinking about business or computer engineering. And I have a lot of Ca schools in mind, plus Ca education will be less expensive..

If I go to a school in Canada should I still take the SAT? I'm really unsure now and I need to start the prep class soon if I do want to go to the US for school

Yeah the point is I'm unable to make a decision; fellow IBers who started planning for university/college, any suggestions? :)

I would do my undergrad in Canada just to save money. :)

But you should still do your SAT just in case for like a back up plan or to apply for American Universities.

Well I personally don't think that you should limit yourself. There should be a lot of great universities in the States that are more than willing to give scholarships to IB grads. I would take the SATs for sure - you're bound to have a lot more options when picking universities, and that's always better. :P Good luck!

Well I personally don't think that you should limit yourself. There should be a lot of great universities in the States that are more than willing to give scholarships to IB grads. I would take the SATs for sure - you're bound to have a lot more options when picking universities, and that's always better. :( Good luck!

Yeah that's what I've been thinking too. Definitely going for SATs :stretcher:, thanks~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...