What's your handwriting like?

Forgive me if someone's already posted a thread about this (I don't think so), but I've forever been innately curious about these sorts of things.

So!

• What's your handwriting like? (in the Latin alphabet, i.e. the script used when writing in English)
  • Do you find it is easier to write with a certain writing instrument?
  • Do you write in a different script other than Latin (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/etc.?) If so, is it neat/messy?
  • Post some pictures!!!
    For me, my handwriting changes depending on what I'm doing and how long I have to do it. It's messier in exam conditions and quite neat usually.
    I find it easier to write with fine pens, and I'm very picky about which pens I use. I also only write with mechanical pencils in B or HB lead.
    I used to write in Japanese when I learnt it and occasionally I write in Greek (for Maths, Chemistry and Physics symbols... and because I'm teaching myself Classical Greek :)).
    And here are some pictures:
    My normal writing
    izovpw.jpg
    My exam/test writing (which I actually think is neater, but takes less time to write!)
    9tes6r.jpg
    GO! :)

Edited by Schrödinger's Cat

Oh, my handwriting says thank you. *bows* :)

However it is being abused because it is 12am and I can't figure out why I'm getting this one physics question wrong!!! :)

Are your messy little scribbles at least legible? Hahaha! And... hmm. I'm not sure I've met a male with neat handwriting either. But I'm sure they're out there! :)

However it is being abused because it is 12am and I can't figure out why I'm getting this one physics question wrong!!! :)

Are your messy little scribbles at least legible? Hahaha! And... hmm. I'm not sure I've met a male with neat handwriting either. But I'm sure they're out there! :)

You've never met a guy with amazing handwriting? Wow...most of the IB guys at my school write really neatly...much better than me :)

Are your messy little scribbles at least legible? Hahaha! And... hmm. I'm not sure I've met a male with neat handwriting either. But I'm sure they're out there! XD

You've never met a guy with amazing handwriting? Wow...most of the IB guys at my school write really neatly...much better than me :P

OMG, can you do me a favour and steal some guy from your school's handwriting and scan it and post it here... pwease?! :D

I'll try to put up a picture of my handwriting later. Unless I pay attention to what I'm doing, my handwriting looks that of a Serial Killer.

What does a serial killer's handwriting look like? I'm sure there are some who write very neatly... and some who write very messily~ :P

:)

Edited by Schrödinger's Cat

I was going to post a picture of mine, until I realised how awful my handwriting actually is. For one thing, it's usually slanted left or straight up instead of to the right, so it looks pretty weird (I'm left-handed, so if I slant it right my hand drags and the graphite smears). I try to follow the actual way that the letters are supposed to be written, but they end up being... pointy, I guess? And kind of exaggerated. It's hard to explain, but it looks like it wasn't written smoothly.

My handwriting is pretty neat, which definitely was not always the case. In middle school, I completely changed my style so it was legible after it was assumed to be a guy's handwriting. :P I write best with my giant pencil grips and in pen. I have joint problems so the pencil grips help to prevent pain. XD

Grip on my fave blue pen:

DSCN8234.jpg

Here are little samples of my handwriting. They aren't the neatest here but they were on my desk :P I have a thing about notecards. I love making little notes and lists on them.

0821101036-01.jpg

I might upload a picture of my handwriting when im not as lazy and i actually start writing (when school starts :P ) but my handwriting looks like one of those roller trucks ran over it, it can be neat at times but often, especially on essays, it starts out as neat and then goes insanely messy. luckily readers can actually read them XD

about guys writing neat handwriting, i can write neat when i want to but that doesn't really count. therei s this one chinese guy at my school who literally writes like it was printed off a typwriter, it is amazing, but not sure i can get a sample of it. so guys can write neat too :P

• 3 weeks later...

Well I don't have a guy's handwriting from my school, but this is mine :D As you can see I don't exactly have neat handwriting. Oh well at least it's legible for the most part.

Edit: I tried attaching mine but I can't do it right now so I'll try again later on.

Edit: (again) Here it is.

Edited by fire.realm