How many people think 6 subjects are enough?

Argiyama

I don't know what IB school you go to... but i want to go there. lol. I get loads of homework and test review every night and background readings galore... as well as taking notes from textbooks for the next day's lesson, and there I usually add extra stuff I didn't find out of the textbook. You seem to have it pretty easy.

I agree with Forester, we get homework too, but it's about prioritization. You don't have to do everything. I do pretty much what I deem useful.

Why do you take notes for the next days lesson - you'll learn them the next day, no?

I agree with Forester, we get homework too, but it's about prioritization. You don't have to do everything. I do pretty much what I deem useful.

Why do you take notes for the next days lesson - you'll learn them the next day, no?

we're told what the next day's lesson is going to be through following the syllabus and there are background readings that the teachers at my school have assigned to go along with each assessment statement. they reccomend completing the background readings the night before and taking notes, and then we fill in the blanks with more advanced info "connecting the dots" during class.