Business IA help!

Is that all you're confused about :P? Well, at my school, we are certainly allowed to use our parents'/relatives'/friends/ businesses as the real life business in our IAs. In fact, we're encouraged to do so because it means that it'll be easier for us to get primary research done. Unless your school prohibits you from doing so, go for it!

• Like 1

Same here. Our school encourages us to use our relative's business, but the reason here is that we can fetch important documents easily without any complications. There's no reason the IB would prohibit that, since it's not as if your relatives are goint to help you write up your commentary/ research, right?

Good luck.

I handed in the final draft of my IA couple months ago (seeing that i'm sitting my exam in 2 months time!)

Anyways our school encouraged us to do family-owned business (which of course includes your parents' business too)

in fact, it's easier for you to obtain any information which you might need.

Good luck!

p.s. if you are going to use footnotes, make sure you do this well (i remember i got marked down so much in my first draft because i didn't footnote enough)