Geography Fieldwork SL

ReyChen

My geog IA I wanted to do human geog. SO I choose the Central Place Theory and Sphere of Influence as my topic center. I collect the data of 4 outlet of one companies in difference cities (capital, business center, rank 3 and rank 4 cities). In one outlet I asked random 30 people where they come from. So now I got the data and all the geographic, demographic about the 4 cities. But I dont know how to start and what to do with those data. I've read 4 different fieldworks from differences people in diff topic but I'm just too stupid for it. Help me please. My teacher says he not gonna help me :P coz I'm kinda black-listed student :P I want to have good grade for this IA badly. Plz help me

• 3 months later...

I don't know whether you have already had to hand your IA in but I read some other IAs from previous years and found this framework really helpful in getting my write up started plus it helps to tick loads of boxes in the markscheme!

Introduction; aims of fieldwork; hypotheses; justification of hypotheses; methods of data collection; justification for methods of data collection; data presentation and analysis; conclusion; evaluation; bibliography; appendices.

Hope this helps!! :D