Personal Statement - Human Science, Philosophy?

J L

I would like to know what is human science

Is it ONE particular subject that we can choose in the university?

and What career I can choose if I take it as a major or minor subject

I need to hand in my personal statement very soon.....

But i still have no idea what i am going to study and what i want to do in the future....

I only know I'm kinda interested in philosophy and human science or social science but I know very few about them especially the human science

i searched in google but still dont really get what human science is about but i know i'm interested in the anthropology and sociology

can anyone tell me more about philosophy and human science (especiall anthropology and sociology) and what career i can do in the future

also which one i should put in major and minor and are they really the good choice...

please~~~~~~i am really confused and desperate now.....help me~~~~~!!!!!!

Edited by sweetnsimple786
Don't use textspeak!

You'll have to say whereabouts you want to go. Which Universities have you been looking at, and which countries do you want to study in? The major and minor system only exists in N. America (to my knowledge).

Human Sciences in the UK is literally doing a little bit of everything. Anatomy, Geography, Anthropology, Psychology, Physiology, Genetics, Biochemistry and so on. It's the science of people :) You end up skimming a very broad base of subjects. Often it also has some statistics and maths alongside it as part of the course.