Math Studies

Sca

I'm interested in studying ecology or conservation in a Georgia school (University of Georgia/Georgia Tech). I am halfway through the IB curriculum and am curious if my choice to take Math Studies will come back to haunt me. I can't find any information about required high school courses on the internet so far.

Anyone have any info/advice they would like to share?

Thanks.

Is this about admissions chances? You'll be fine. Taking IB shows that you're willing to work hard, which is great. Doing well in IB is even better.

This might not be right, but I think GA Tech would care more about math than UGA, but still I don't think they'd hold math studies against you. Math studies shouldn't be a problem for admissions reasons. For the majors you want to do, I don't know.

Go Bulldogs! & Yellow Jackets! I was infatuated with GA Tech a while ago. Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer....

You should go onto their websites and find an admissions email to ask your question to make sure and live in peace =)

There's usually a Contact Us link somewhere on the home page.