Group 4 projects ideas with theme "Explosions"

fred!

Alright so our first idea was rejected by the science staff and our other ones we decided wouldn't work anyway.

Anyone have any ideas?

I do not want you guys to come up with everything for me just an idea that I could maybe use if possible :)

Edited by fred!

Asking us to give an idea is the main thing we can't help with.

Can you tell us which science areas you have to include? Biology, physics, chemistry, etc?

I suggest, if possible, that you look at your school grounds and community area for anything you could use. We had a branch of a river just on the outskirts of our school that we used for our project.

And if you're trying to think outside the box, maybe go tiny. If you're doing biology and want to incorporate it, can you think of why a cell might explode? ^^

What I'm thinking would work for the three sciences I listed above. Good luck :)

We don't have to include all three of them but two would be advisable, that's what we were told. And if you aren't allowed to give me ideas then is are "hints" allowed?

The cell idea I don't think would work because we don't have the equipment for it (this is what a biology student just told me)

Then again I take physics so I don't know much about biology..

:) ^^ that's what I was thinking. And you could easily get the chemistry component since it would deal with water potential and concentrations [and/or pH if you wanted it to]. Talk to your biology people and teachers.

For physics, you could look at velocity maybe? Find out what equilibrium would be and measure how long it takes to reach it and connect some other dots? Doesn't have to be fancy since the main thing here is teamwork and staying on task.