Xbox 360 or PS3

Dr. Polaris

360. All the way.

Because 360 has actually helpfull tech support and XBOX live is really nice, especially since you get updates straight to your console like using USB as storage. Also you can play it vertically or horizontal (may not seem like much but is actually really helpfull in a crowded room), and the worlds best games Halo: Combat Evolved (XBOX original availiable for download on live), Halo 2 (XBOX original), Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Wars, and Halo: Reach are only avaliable on XBOX360. :P

hehe, knew you would be in here, from seeing your obsession with Halo :P

but PS3 has that new motion controller, like the Wii, but MUCH MUCH better. The harder you slash, stab or whack, the more damage/power the character gives.

The Xbox motion thing's nice too, no controllers needed, just put that thing beside your TV, and move in front of it.

both seems really good..

but I MIGHT just have to finish IB before I start re-gaming...

To be honest, im not really a big fan of the new motion controller devices. I really like the way Wii and PS3 integrates motion devices into gaming, but im still like controllers right now :P

XBOX's Project Natal is an answer to the Wii i think, and its popularity really depends on how it is different from other consoles. The demonstrations are pretty good though .

Dr. Polaris

but I MIGHT just have to finish IB before I start re-gaming...

lol yeah

Me too, and most of the uni's i am thinking of attending allow consoles =)

It would be interesting if Microsoft gave Game creating programs like "Boku", or the game posting ability on XBOX Live the capability to use the motion detectors, i wonder how they would have the user program it lol couldn't be too complicated or the average game creator wouldn't have a clue what is going on