ITGS Help

Master Oz

Well I don't know if this is a common problem with ITGS students but I guess students do get the feeling that this is somewhat a very vague subject :) I am writing in two days and have absolutely no clue what I should study. Anyone have any recommendations on particular parts to focus on? I really don't think I can remember every single thing from the Computer Confluence text book, it is just ... a bit too much for me <3

Your help will be very much appreciated ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im currently doing my last portfolio and does anyone know any websites where previous portfolios can be viewed?

Or how are your questions structured?

Thank you

you might want to check out the files section on this website. Or else Bing it.

• 7 months later...

Well for starters, go through the Syllabus, LIKE EVERY BULLET. The thing is, my teacher made like 5-6 bullets for EACH bullet in the syllabus. I mean, Im learning off that. And do ALOT of practice exams, it never hurts to do em. Get them marked by ur teacher, ensure he/she is following the markscheme for that paper

GL

Well for starters, go through the Syllabus, LIKE EVERY BULLET. The thing is, my teacher made like 5-6 bullets for EACH bullet in the syllabus. I mean, Im learning off that. And do ALOT of practice exams, it never hurts to do em. Get them marked by ur teacher, ensure he/she is following the markscheme for that paper

GL

if possible, could you PM me your teacher's notes, they sound very helpful!

in return, i can send you any exams you'd like - including the hard to find 2010 November exams! :) PM me