Help studying for Spanish SL

Hey, I'm taking the spanish SL test this year and I am not sure how to review for it. We practiced writing the essays in class so i am pretty comfortable doing that, but how do I study for the rest?

Is this Spanish B? It's just reading and writing, right? Doing past papers and looking at how things were marked really helped me. I think we did 3-4 years worth of tests. Your teacher probably can provide you with the reading comprehension passages. The questions are really different from anything I've seen.

I found reading simultaneous translations quite helpful to improve my spanish reading generally. However, as it's getting close I would suggest you look back over past papers and look out for key bits of vocab and areas of vocab. Verbs and nouns. Then look them up and make sure you're familiar with them. They tend to repeat the same key vocabulary year on year, and the way to make sure you won't be thrown by whatever passage they give you is to know enough to make sense of it all. I'd also check for common synonyms of key verbs as you can think you know something but be given it using a slightly different word from normal and be stuck guessing! :)