Math Studies Paper 1

Alix

hey i always wondered, what IS math studies? like how is it different from maths ?

Math studies is still maths, we do introductory calculus, geometry, trigonometry, all that stuff but it's easier than maths SL... It's for those people that really really hate math, all the people that take math studies in my class are all the social science kind of people.. hope that helps!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

hey i always wondered, what IS math studies? like how is it different from maths ?

Math studies is still maths, we do introductory calculus, geometry, trigonometry, all that stuff but it's easier than maths SL... It's for those people that really really hate math, all the people that take math studies in my class are all the social science kind of people.. hope that helps!

yeah precisely....math is math it depends on the degree and depth that which a student goes into. Higher is obviously more demanding in terms of topics and depth studied. Studies is generally easy, all you have to do is listen in class and do the work that is needed to be done. and try get as high as possible in your A.I.

- generally if yourgood at maths i'd say you don't really have to study even a bit to get a 4...a little bit maybe 2 hours for a five and a lot more for grades 6 and 7.

Ash.