Which Uni? Which course?

kitten21

My subjects are-

HL : English, History, Biology

SL : Japanese, Math studies, Physics

What kind of careers can I derive from such subjects and which uni would be best to enter in order to fulfill the requirements of that career?

Also, what are the demands of the particular university?

Personally, I would like to attend a university in a country close to my own, so preferably in Asia.

IIT man FTW. The hardest workers on the planet.

You could go into pretty much anything apart from most of the scientific stuff. You could study politics, international relations, journalism, business...

I heard that the universities in Hong Kong are good.

uhm, maybe start with what you are interested in. Like genuinely. Don't first look at the subjects you've taken. If you finally discover you really want to study something but haven't done the proper IB subjects for it, there are always ways around that problem. Look at YOURSELF first, your interests, your goals and hobbies and visions. And follow your heart :blink:

soadquake you know I was joking about IIT. It is the hardest uni to get into in the world, if he'd even remotely want to attempt getting in he wouldn't be doing the IB. People who go there have harvard, cambridge, yale and ivy league unis as their backups.