IB Spanish A2 SL Self-Taught?

I'm a freshman and I am very good at foreign languages. I am planning on going for IB Diploma with French B HL and Spanish. I am very fluent in spanish and I would like to take Spanish A2 SL. However, my school doesn't offer it, so I would like to take is as self-taught. My question is Can I do that? Is it possible? I am pretty sure I could handle it because I am well self-organized. (I know you can do self-taught A1 but I'm not sure about A2) If not, can I take first year of Spanish B (HL) my sophomore year and the second year during my junior year and test it as a SL, and take college Spanish my senior year? (that's what a counselor at my school suggested me before I found out about self-taught courses) Does any of this meet IB Diploma Program requirements?

• 1 year later...

[quote name='math2' timestamp='1271384777' post='66269']
I'm a freshman and I am very good at foreign languages. I am planning on going for IB Diploma with French B HL and Spanish. I am very fluent in spanish and I would like to take Spanish A2 SL. However, my school doesn't offer it, so I would like to take is as self-taught. My question is Can I do that? Is it possible? I am pretty sure I could handle it because I am well self-organized. (I know you can do self-taught A1 but I'm not sure about A2) If not, can I take first year of Spanish B (HL) my sophomore year and the second year during my junior year and test it as a SL, and take college Spanish my senior year? (that's what a counselor at my school suggested me before I found out about self-taught courses) Does any of this meet IB Diploma Program requirements?
[/quote]

Im in the exact same situation, does somebody knows if it's possible?