Any good universities that accept you with mediocre IB scores for a business course?

becks

I just want to know whether there are any good universities for business courses that accept average IB score like 33.

and also these universities must not have closed their application, I want to still be able to apply for any time in July onwards in 2010...

P.S. not looking to go to US....

UK, australia,canada, new zealand etc etc all ok..

If you apply now, the University of York has space in their Accounting, Finance and Business Management as well as their Management courses.

The University of Auckland always has places for international students in the Bachelor of Commerce. You can go in the semester starting in July.

I can only speak for Canada (Ontario, to be more specific), but yes you have a chance with 33 points. The standard "minimum" score is 28 points but for Ontario universities, the deadline for fall 2010 applicants was in January so you can't apply to Ontario universities anymore. Not sure about elsewhere in Canada.