Need help with Help with CAS outcome - the major 25 hour group project one in school

asian

I have only these 2 outcomes left:

PLanning and initiating activities

Issues of global importance

what activity can fulfill one of these which is a major 25 hour group project that takes place in schooll

please i need ideas

----------

I definitely agree about planning a fundraiser (and I think a bake sale would be best because you could even count the baking as improving your skills). To make it a huge 25-hour project you could create a whole club that continually raises funds for one single charity and at the end of a series of bake sales and whatever else you can collect up the money and give it all to the charity and talk about the amount of accomplishment.

It can't. Just supervision doesn't have you planning or initiating anything, unless you are (one of) the founder(s) of the club. If you planned a table tennis tournament or even was the one to call and organize a meeting of said club it could count. Or perhaps you could arrange for someone to come and teach the club some table tennis techniques.