Spanish

well ameatpie stole my idea, actually borrowed my idea...wata ****!! lol jokes Justin anyway also i carry the notebook around with me and constantly look at a word i need to learn every now and then, i dont know if this will help because everyone have different ways of studying and differnet ways of learning things, so really you will have to figure 1 out yourself that will work for you. but also i get my friends to test me whenever they are free, and say a phrase often.

My old teacher used to give us lists. Around fifty words with a theme like furniture or birds or weapons per week. I found that writing them down really helped and little memory rhymes really helped. Because it'd be the day of the quiz and we'd basically be freaking out. So we shared how we memorized the words, and I've found that many of them still stick, two years later. For example, the word for a swallow [the bird] is golondrina [although the spelling may be off], and the way I thought of it is like you're swallowing a gallon [golon], aka you're drinking [so golon drina]. And it really helped that my classmates had their own ways for remembering some of the words, so we could usually swap ways to remember whatever we were trying. I hope that makes sense.