ucas application, how much time to wait?

Aboud

It varies between what you apply for, where you apply and etc. Some courses and unis are very quick with replying (there are already people with offers and etc...) while others it can take until April until you find out...

i knw this... but i meant how much time did it take ucas to send u the application number and etc? they say they process my application... how much is the processing time ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest emerald_ib
Oh. Well, depends on where you live and etc. I got mine after 10 days. If you're not in the UK and you haven't recieved yours in 14 days then you should contact them.

Some unis take longer than other..i got my first offer about 10 days after...some people get offers really late like in jan/feb even if u applied early...

• 2 weeks later...

I believe some people have got offers already. A lot of people from my school have got conditional offers to UK universities.

If you have applied to courses that require interviews, you should have heard something by now. (It can depend on whetehr you are an inetrnational student or not though).

Good luck. :wub:

Edited by tomat

my first reply was from Brunel, took 3 days :D then another 10 days for my 2nd reply (birmingham) and then I got the one I wanted (loughborough) last! that took a month and 13 days :wub: so it depends on the Uni, but most of them reply in mid december-mid january :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest whatever

I have applied around November as a law applicant .

They all said that since i have applied after October 15 (early action applications) , they consider all applications equally . Meaning that they have to look at all applications from October 16 to January 15 and then decide between them .

So i have to wait after January 15 =( sadly!