Help with excel!

icecoldstar

i. You are interested in knowing IF the logic test of an AND statement that consists of a zero, one, and another one, is true or false.

ii. The result of this AND statement , if true, is another IF statement that has B10 as the logic test, the word True for the true argument and False for the false argument.

iii. The false argument is another IF statement that has B11 as the logical test, then 1 followed by a 0 for the true and false arguments respectively. The answer to that If statement is one of three arguments in an OR statement. The other two arguments are the words True or False.

iv. Now the result of this OR is the logical test of an IF that has “This Tutorial is Amazing!” as its true argument and “This Tutorial is Remarkable!” as false argument.

those are the instructions, and i'm supposed to create some formula in excel that follows taht stuff... i know the instruction is like impossible to understand.... my teacher wrote that.. :rofl:

:D indeed.

To be totally honest I have no idea what the instruction is on about.

However the if test on excel is of the following form:

=IF(logical argument, value if true, value if false)

iv. Now the result of this OR is the logical test of an IF that has “This Tutorial is Amazing!” as its true argument and “This Tutorial is Remarkable!” as false argument.

I'm guessing this is the values if true and false. i.e. value if true = Amazing, value if false - Remarkable

Other than that I'm lost...

• 16 years later...

Instead of agonizing with term paper writing, choose https://domyessay.com/write-my-term-paper and trust the professionals. There you can easily order write my term paper for me and get an excellent paper. Their writers not only provide high quality, but also complete the work incredibly fast. Free yourself from the stress and tedious difficulties of term paper writing, let yourself enjoy your free time, and the assignments will be handled by experienced professionals

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I recently purchased the LK RF-BRSWM, 5.5x5x2.88-Inch ReadyFresh® Sandwich Container (Medium) from this https://mcdonaldpaper.com/lk-rf-brswm-5-5x5x2-88-inch-readyfreshr-sandwich-container-medium-600-cs/ site, and I am extremely pleased with my experience. The medium-sized container is perfect for my sandwiches, keeping them fresh and intact. The site's user-friendly interface made the ordering process a breeze, and the product arrived promptly. I highly recommend both the site and this excellent sandwich container for those who value convenience and freshness.

Edited by David762