First TOK Presentation Help

Im doing my first TOK presentation in like 2 weeks, and I havent started yet. Im not lazy, i Just dont know how ! Could you please like give me a layout or like a TOK Presentation guide. Im doing mine on "Is it ethical for people to judge another because of their skin colour."

Im in grade 10 doing a pre IB course, and Im in my last 10 weeks of that, then its IB here i come !

Very roughly, to start you off, you'll want to pick out all of the knowledge issues, the ways of knowing and the areas of knowledge which you'll be specifically dealing with in your presentation. Then you more or less relate them all together! For instance one of the ways of knowing particularly involved in your topic is going to be perception (as in physically seeing different skin colour). How exactly does this relate to the area of knowledge you picked out (ethics)? How do we use the knowledge we gain through perception to inform our ethical decisions? That sort of thing.

Presentations are really very short (10-15 minutes?) so if you just go through it methodically examining ways and areas of knowledge to explain how/why/whether we ought to make ethical judgements based on skin colour you should fill the time adequately. The best way we had presentations completed at our school was using Powerpoint - with images and bullet points it's a lot easier to engage with and more interesting to watch/listen to. People even included clips - perhaps you could include a clip from an anti racism advertisement and then pick out a knowledge issue from within that? They're easy enough to find on Youtube. That sort of thing. Tilia also made a good point in that there's actually a lot of advice already on this forum you can search for.

Good luck :P