Until what time do you go out?

MIBO

OK, so guys, until what time do you normally go out at night?? Here in Spain it can be until 5-6 ifnot later, but my parents are Mexican and Dutch and tell me it´s really different in the north or any other country and you normally go out until like 2 max.

Im having a hard time believing it lol

Pleeaaaasse tell me they are wrong!! :blink:

Ermm well as long as my parents are cool with the people I'm hanging out with, I can be back whenever. I just text once every few hours :blink:

Latest I think was 4am? After that, it just made more sense to stay over at the person's house.

My parents are Asian, so it's not really an ethnicity thing as long as they know I'm safe =)

Edit: I should add that there's a driving curfew in our town where people under 16 or 17 can't drive after 12? I've never seen it enforced though, so I don't really believe in it. :blink:

Edited by sweetnsimple786

Well, as for me. My mother personally wouldnt care beacuse she trusts me. My older brother, that is a different story. But i dont like to enter the house after 12. But in summer it doents really matter, i can go out until what ever time i want, but aslong i call and tell my mother.

Sleeping over is a BIG NO, i got used to it, it doesnt really bother me, i cant sleep over unless its a trip or one of those things, but if its late and i want to sleep over NO.

Well I'm 19 now and entering my second year of uni this September. When I'm at uni, obviously I have no curfew since I don't live at home during the school year and my parents would have no idea of knowing when I come back anyways. I've stayed out till 6am before.

When I'm at home though, I usually stay out till 2-3am max. Mostly because I usually drive myself to parties and such and I need to be awake enough to make the drive home.

Edited by __inthemaking

Whenever, but bars closed at about 3:30 as did night clubs so then we'd all head home. I stayed a friend's on New Year's until 6am once.

And there was also a law that new drivers couldn't drive between 1am and 5am, so I'd try to be home before 1 (even though I'd never heard of it being enforced either).

In Spain I went out at 10, and then came home around 4-5. I spent very little time there, a few days of just practicing spanish.

In Southern Europe, you mostly go out at a late time as well. 10 is kind of early, and most people wait till 11-12, and you will find about 200-400 people out on the pier where things happen.

Here in the US, you go out at like 9 if you'd like. You can be back at 12, before the crazy stuff happens. Most of the time, you wont find people out past 3, cause they have obligations. Fridays and weekends are an exception, but either way u find alternatives to these times. You dont really go out in the US. Its really bad here for social life in comparison to Europe. You dont have the walking-distance freedom, unless you live in a Urban city like NY - where also its too dangerous to just go scouting out places at night. My family in Europe goes out at the age of like 13-14 till 2 am sometimes. There are no big crimes to worry over, and you dont have that fear that you do here. I dunno why, you just dont. Its expected of you to socialize around the hours of 11-2 at that age, unless you have homework.

In Italy though, kind of south Europe, but there you will find going out at 10 might be the busiest time. For the beach scenes, party around 11 and back to house by 2 or so.