Contemporary History IA 2009 HELP!

buccaneer247

Ok. Ive been working all summer and finally decided to start my summer assignments and realize that two of them are HL IAs. Not a big deal other than school starts in a couple of weeks and I haven't started either of them, my EE, or my CAS project. I am totally screwed and need some help. Plus the teacher's instructions are complete crap and make no sense. After reading some other posts I am in between on what to do. So what do these instructions mean and is this even a complete IA. Thanks for any help. 8@

What is your IA topic? How "contemporary" is it? Remember that you need a 10 year buffer and sources.

What route are you taking in History? If you haven't narrowed your topic down yet, I highly recommend that you take a look at the syllabus so you can pick something that may show up on the test.

The best history IA website to use is here and it will tell you absolutely everything you need to know about the IA grading method, requirements, etc. Definitely check it out.

I'd love to help you out more, but you need to be more specific about your personal needs.