Why can't i open PDF files from my browser?

I've been trying to open PDF files with my acrobat reader 9.1 but it always says that there is a problem. I downloaded another browser , but again the SAME PROBLEM :)

I checked and Acrobat Reader is a plugin for Firefox (the browser i'm using)

Could anybody help me??

It's a really serious problem for me , as when a classmate sends me his notes from the class at PDF form , i simply can't open it ^_^

Edited by Smid

Why would you open PDF files with your browser? Try opening them directly with Acrobat Reader or download Foxit Reader and see if your PDF files work there.

Edited by Max

Why would you open PDF files with your browser? Try opening them directly with Acrobat Reader or download Foxit Reader and see if your PDF files work there.

Here check this one :

I'm trying to download it but it says that the Acrobat Reader can't open it.

Here check this one :

it's because you're no a VIP on the site yet hun ^_^ please check the FAQ

Here check this one :

it's because you're no a VIP on the site yet hun ^_^ please check the FAQ

Nope what you're saying is wrong, because using my desktop computer i can open the PDF file , whereas with my laptop i can't.

• 3 weeks later...