Anyone doing indian history in the IB? need help

ptata

Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone's doing Indian History in their IBs for higher level from the beginning of the struggle for independence up till the partition of India and Pakistan and I was wondering if anyone has any good notes cause I'm having a lot of difficulty understanding

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here but if anyone does have notes can I please have them?

• 1 month later...

Okay... so you haven't been active for a while, but I just thought I'd see if you're still looking for help.

If you go to school in the US, then why are you studying Indian history anyways?

Firstly, I'm taking History HL, but my teacher's not covering anything related to what you're asking about.

I strongly advise against using someone else's notes without your own. If you don't understand your teacher, go to him or her after class and ask. Or look to help from classmates. If you use notes from someone who is not in the same class/school as you, then you might get screwed over. For example, statistics often vary. The teacher will give you the ones he or she will test you over. You use some other person's statistics, and you'll get the questions wrong. Others' notes can be great as supplements but never as the core. In fact others' notes might lead you to question yours, and as long as you bring it up with your teacher and get your questions answered and clarified, you'll be better off.