Wrote question number in the red area of the answer booklet. helps pls!

Hey guys, I had a question about the exam booklet. When I was writing my question numbers in the boxes, I accidetnly wrote number 4 when I had to write number 5. I crossed the 4 out, and wrote the 5 on top of it (but it was outside of the white number box and in the pink area). Will it be seen by examiners? I showed it to my coordinator and asked if its fine, she said it should be fine but didn't sound too sure. later I heard some people talking about how IB examiners won't see what is writter in the pink place at all. The thing is, my questions were not in order, I first answered question 3, then question 5 and then 4. Because I didn't know 4 and skipped it so I could work on other questions. I'm really stressing out over this that my answer won't be even read.

Also, on the over sheet when we have to write sections and questions we did, do we have to write the questions in the order that answered them, or does it have to be properly in order 1,2,3,4,5.....?

LOL, I even don't remember if I did write the question numbers on the available box, but it was math paper 1, there are only three questions on the answer booklet, and I wrote them in order. I really wish that if I truly didn't write the question number, the examiners could still figure out which question it is, after all it is quite obvious to do so, the questions are clearly different from each other.