Math AA HL and Physics SL or Math AA SL and Physics HL?

I am going into IB next year, and I was thinking of going into engineering. Because of this, which of the combinations will get me into more places? Math AA HL and Physics SL or Math AA SL and Physics HL? I want to know this before I have to switch courses mid year. Thanks!

I would recommend going for Math HL and Physics SL, if you aren't planning to take them both at HL. Most top universities are more likely to have Math HL as a requirement because it has broader topics which will be more useful for engineering, and is more foundational to it than physics. That being said, some top universities may also require HL physics, so you could maybe research some potential universities/programs you might consider in the future and compare their requirements. Definitely speak to your teachers as well, because both subjects are very tricky on the HL level so it will depend on your current progress. Good luck and let me know if you need more help! As a math HL survivor, I'm rooting for you :)