Looking for volunteers to submit advice to CAS project!

For my CAS project I'm making a resource website for students who are just starting out in the DP. A big part of it is testimonials from other students with honest opinions about all of the DP courses.

I'm looking for people to submit their experiences to this form: https://forms.gle/kQRhAsbZTQHRgLz5A

Please take a quick second to fill this out, I would really appreciate the help! (Also you can probably use this for volunteer hours)

• 3 months later...

Recently, as I sought to optimize my online presence, I turned to Linkbuilder.com/profiles. Here, I discovered a robust suite of tools tailored for managing and enhancing digital profiles across various platforms. With intuitive features and customizable options, Linkbuilder.com/profiles offers a seamless experience for individuals and businesses alike. Whether you're aiming to strengthen your brand identity or expand your professional network, Linkbuilder.com/profiles provides the tools and resources to achieve your goals efficiently and effectively

Edited by Della