Sooo I have to apply for the IB program in Canada. I'm currently in grade 8 looking to get into the IB program for high school. I just read the prompt and it seems pretty simple. I wanna know if anyone can help me find a deeper meaning. Thanks in advance. Here's the prompt: 

To encourage students to be independent lifelong learners, IB curriculum uses an inquiry-based approach to teaching and learning. As Inquirers, “we nurture our curiosity, developing skills for inquiry and research. We know how to learn independently and with others. We learn with enthusiasm and sustain our love of learning throughout life” - IB Learner Profile, IBO. Inquiry starts with interesting questions. What questions do you have and get excited about and how did you explore them? Give specific examples from school and your own life to illustrate your love of learning. Maximum 3000 keystrokes (approximately 500 words) in total. Criteria: Response demonstrates understanding of inquiry and a genuine enthusiasm for learning Identifies specific interests and inquiry questions from school and personal life Describes relevant, specific approaches for exploring interests/inquiries Response demonstrates original thinking and creativity Response is focused, logically organized and coherent Language is clear and accurate Student voice is apparent