Maths AI HL IA helppp!!!!

MC-M24

I'm M24, working on my maths IA now, with no help from a teacher. Our maths teacher tells us to chatGPT everything related to the IAs (despite the fact that they are literally incorrect about IB regulations), and then when we come up to her for confirmation of our topics, she immediately says: "you lost me." This is how lots of independent research lead me to the following possible questions for my IA:

1. How can SAT (separating axis theorem) be extended to handle dynamic objects with changing shapes and orientations in real-time?

2. How can SAT (separating axis theorem) be extended to handle dynamic objects with changing shapes and concave and convexity?

3. Investigating ... of different geometric collisions and their applications using mathematical modelling.

4. Investigating the relationship between different shapes (concave / convex) and their SAT collision complexity.

I'm confused about the complexity of the questions for the course I am taking. Which one of these variation of questions would be most fitting for a maths AI HL IA?