Melodrama

Noh Theater

Butoh

Vietnamese Water Puppets

Resoration Comedy

Roman Theater

Spanish Farce

Roman Comedy

I hope this helps people get started on their Research Commission Papers! And remember to start early if you can, it will save you ton's of hassle (trust me...I'm having problems now 0_0 )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I m doing my R.S on Commedia dell'arte for the character of Pantalone, if anyone has some useful information that would be great, as I have to give in my final soon :lol:

thanks

xxx

Guest Dominique25
I m doing my R.S on Commedia dell'arte for the character of Pantalone, if anyone has some useful information that would be great, as I have to give in my final soon :lol:

thanks

xxx

If your looking for a play try using "A Servant To Two Masters" its the one I studied in class.

If your looking for a play try using "A Servant To Two Masters" its the one I studied in class.

If you live by a university I would seriously consider going to their library and checking out if they have any papers or books on your topic. Since your topic is pretty well known I don't think you should have any trouble finding anything.

• 1 month later...
Guest latingring0

I was wondering if there are any other people out there who are directing for their HL Individual Project of Theatre Arts. I am directing The Laramie Project and it should be showing by the end of April.

• 1 month later...
If you live by a university I would seriously consider going to their library and checking out if they have any papers or books on your topic. Since your topic is pretty well known I don't think you should have any trouble finding anything.

That play is actually a really good chose due to its openness for many of the Commedia dell Arte techniques..

Universities will have the selection to see about Commedia dell' Arte.

I actually completed my research commission on Yiddish Theatre which you can use tons of plays ie The Diary of Anne Frank etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Did anyone know that the 2008-2009 IB Theater exam is going to be very different from previous exams, go check it out!

Um... there is no IB Theatre exam.

Unless you mean that the syllabus for the 2008-2009 is different from last years, which it is, or the paper requirements are different, which they are.

Good luck on all your Research Comissions :P