I hate my school :(

aya91

hi... well our math teacher left for a better job in germany (good for him, but now we have no teacher)

first the school tries to get a retired math studies teacher to teach us math higher level and standard level... and then it turnes out they didn't even bother telling her that she would take our classes, and now we have no teacher because the stupid administration were too lazy to look for a proper teacher.... GAH

on the bright side, the physics teacher is leaving, which is good cause he's not very good... :)

• 4 weeks later...

yes. Hating our schools.
Don't we all?
Well my school is horrible. No one knows anything, and i hardly think any of the teachers teaching the IB are actually IB qualified. I know my math teacher isn't, neither is my English teacher, nor my psychology teacher (though she's good. Well, atleast i think she is)and my art teacher isn't either. My physics teacher is my only saving grace.
...... On top of that, the administration is flimsy and everyone is lazy and everything is so... disorganised.

I HATE MY SCHOOL
you know what my school does?
they tell us 2days prior that we have mock exams
don't give us study leave
so after tommorow i have a week of exams right after each other
haven't revised
SCREWED
plus there important for my uni application
urghh stupid school, such noobs!

Oh and we haven't had a history teacher all year (IB1), it sucks we keep getting new ones who leave ( I wonder why -.-).
So we haven't started the course yet, got to cram it in next year :)
AHH

Hope that made you feel lucky/better

• 1 month later...

Wow, reading replies like that makes me realise how good we had it at our school! I mean I know our school is pretty good, but there was always something someone was complaining about. :P We had a really terrible Maths teacher but our IB coordinator dealt with the Maths department right away. He disappeared mysteriously afterwards...we assumed he resigned.
Hang in there, you guys!

[quote name='aya91' date='May 04, 2009 - 14:34' timestamp='1241462084' post='45335']
hi... well our math teacher left for a better job in germany (good for him, but now we have no teacher)

first the school tries to get a retired math studies teacher to teach us math higher level and standard level... and then it turnes out they didn't even bother telling her that she would take our classes, and now we have no teacher because the stupid administration were too lazy to look for a proper teacher.... GAH

on the bright side, the physics teacher is leaving, which is good cause he's not very good... :P
[/quote]

If you think that is bad let me explain our situation
Math teacher - new to the ib, DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT PROCEEDING or at least does not folllow them
Spanish teacher- Loveable BUT she is in that age where you begin to forget things get confused loose hearing...
Phisics teacher- well, I sware I DID NOTHING TO HIM, but he is out to get MEEE!!

On a more positive note
My english teacher and my visual arts teachers are the besttt!!! EVER