Physics Chapter Test

Youiop

Hey guys

Do you have any idea where you can download chapter tests for Physics SL? That would make studying so mcuh easier!

I have the IB test but I want to do them after I know all the CORE topics, so chapter test would help.

Thx!

Dunno if this will help but I know that Question Banks exist with tons of questions of varying difficulties so if you can get your hands on the Physics question bank, you can create your own chapter tests from past paper questions iirc.

But like KLSmash, I personally prefer past papers, but if the bank has questions from past papers, it's almost the same thing :rofl:

www.gradegorilla.com

Really helpful. Basic multiple choice questions that test your knowledge of the syllabus. They're not old IB exam paper questions...these are just simple ones that test you know the simple, basic stuff. Good for consolidating.

Chris Hamper's multiple choice question bank (search him up on Google) is also useful but it's usually HL stuff...there are some SL questions that pop up though.

www.gradegorilla.com

Really helpful. Basic multiple choice questions that test your knowledge of the syllabus. They're not old IB exam paper questions...these are just simple ones that test you know the simple, basic stuff. Good for consolidating.

Chris Hamper's multiple choice question bank (search him up on Google) is also useful but it's usually HL stuff...there are some SL questions that pop up though.

That site (www.gradegorilla.com) doesnt work, maybe its down temporarly?