TOK presentation

hanz

Hey, for the third time i changed my topic ! they are either taken by other students or there too broad! anyways, my topic is : Can money control us? i will discuss the topic using different Ways of knowledge. what do think? suggestions or anything to make it more nice or creative? thank you!

or the third time i changed my topic !

I've noticed that' date=' because each time you post on the forum with a poor topic, and then ask us to do the legwork for you. Do it yourself, and is your teacher so inept at ToK that they cannot tell you whether the topic is appropriate or not?

This topic is again too broad, it would help if you narrowed it down to an aspect of controlling i.e. Is money a motive for crimes? Or does the greed of money force us to ignore ethics or morals?

I'm no expert at ToK, but it'd help if you think about the topic before you post another thread. Read this: http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=61 and the last post where there are 4 examples of topics.