Chemistry notes

magalidarga

I wrote down all definitions we need to know and try to go through them as often as possible. If you want I can send them to you, just PM me.

But I think for the rest - taking your own notes is the most efficient way to study in my opinion! At least that's how I remember stuff :crying: . I go through every topic (take notes) and then I answer some questions on it to check if I really understood everything. I actually use 3 book - ibid, course companion and the study guide. For revising I recommend the study guide! I think it the best book you can have for revision. I would make a revision plan, like revise 2 topics a day or something like that. That is the only way I get myself to sit down and study. I think having a plan is a key to revision...

Good luck!

Edited by remy

I also agree with remy about the part that you need a revision plan. Until I started making plans about homework, assignments and tests I never really got any serious work done. But when i began making plans everything seemed a lot easier; i knew what to study , when to study and how much to study. Then i wouldn't have to worry about did i study enough or should i study this or that when I'm actually studying. Planning is really important for school and especially the IB, which is what the teachers tried to tell us from the first day. But most of us found out the hard way.

Edited by JAYT

[url="http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=57#Notes:%20Chemistry"]http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/index.php?...es:%20Chemistry[/url]

you're a subscriber you can access those notes files =)

just thought I'd point it out!

[quote name='magalidarga' post='43254' date='Apr 14 2009, 05:28 AM']I've been having great difficulties with chemistry revision, and I was wondering if anyone had chemistry notes to share? Or even any tips that could help[/quote]

I like to study for the science subjects from the study guide.
So I would recommend you yo through the study guide while jotting down important points (writing makes it easier to remember stuff)