Help, my Exam is approaching for Colonel By S.s soon

Flower342

On 1/20/2023 at 7:45 PM, Flower342 said:

So my exam is in 8 days i have been studying the gauss exam. But can i still get in if my essay isn't that good and i have a C? 

If i get a good garde on the math exam will it change my chances?

Hey! I am currently at Colonel By, and my sister is also preparing for the math exam on saturday. its really hard to say how they are making their judgements because this is only the second year they have the math exam. I assume they take in everything into consideration and what they actually focus on most are the 4 personal questions you answered about yourself. I heard the test is pretty straightforward and you do not need to prepare for it. Idk about your report card. I had average grades and got accepted so I do not think its that big of a deal, but I know they like well rounded students so if you had a good reference from a teacher that should work in your favour. Good luck! Hope to see you around the halls next year :)

11 hours ago, fareeda said:

Hey! I am currently at Colonel By, and my sister is also preparing for the math exam on saturday. its really hard to say how they are making their judgements because this is only the second year they have the math exam. I assume they take in everything into consideration and what they actually focus on most are the 4 personal questions you answered about yourself. I heard the test is pretty straightforward and you do not need to prepare for it. Idk about your report card. I had average grades and got accepted so I do not think its that big of a deal, but I know they like well rounded students so if you had a good reference from a teacher that should work in your favour. Good luck! Hope to see you around the halls next year :)

Thx so much for the info. I have just one more question do they ever tell you your grade if you get in about the math exam? Im just curious.