TOK presentation Topic

hanz

I have spent more than a month thinking about a TOK topic presentation and couldnt think of anything good! at last im thinking about doing it about plastic surgeries... discussing it from different WOK and AOK. The changes people make to their looks... is it good ? any comments please <_<

It's too broad. Pick one direction of approaching plastic surgery e.g. ethical considerations, changing social paradigms, or pick a specific kind of plastic surgery. I once did a presentation on breast surgery and the reasons behind it. I considered historical, ethical, religious and scientific reasons for breast surgery, and whether any of them very valid reasons for undergoing the procedure.

Find an article online about some aspect of plastic surgery, and use that as your starting point. That's easiest, and also makes your issue a contemporary one.

be specific for you presentations. such as is it morally acceptable to have plastic surgery or is it influencing the younger generation... etc etc. make sure you have a ton of stats of facts for support material. otherwise you will get owned..well at least in my school. i go to school with some really opinionated people.