English IOP Suggestions

Anneka

Please help! I am desperately searching for a CREATIVE IOP topic on either of the folowing works: A Farewell to Arms, Heart of Darkness, Miss Julie, or Robert Frost poetry. Please do not flat out write any ideas for topics rather if you have read the books if you could post something you thought was entertaining about the books that would be rather pleasant. Thanks for everything!

Edited by Anneka

We can't come up with topics for you, that's your responsibility. Just pick something you thought was interesting in any of those books. But be sure that you choose something where you can talk about literary features, since that's included. If you want to do a creative presentation, you can simply be one of the main characters, talking about how you felt at some important point in the novel/play/poem, for example, one girl in my class pretended to be Mme Raquin and held a monologue about her feelings when she finds out that Thérèse and Laurent have killed her son. I don't know if you've read Thérèse Raquin, but I didn't want to take an example from any of the books you've read, and I actually haven't read any of them, even though we Swedes are kind of brainwashed with Strindberg:P But be sure that you choose something where you can talk about literary features, since that's included.

Basically, you can talk about anything. Good luck