Any regrets?

Sandwich

Do you regret IBing?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If you could go back in time and decide to IB or not to IB (argh cheesey joke) would you do it to yourself again?

• I don't really get what the fuss is about, of course I would (I'm probably a child genius).
    • What is this 'time'?? I've not had any of that for a while...
    • To quote Josh Rouse... GOD PLEASE LET ME GO BACK!! (and save myself)
    • If you'd asked me in IB1, then yes, nowadays... errmm....
    • I finished the IB ages ago, have forgotten all the stressing, and now think it was the best thing to ever happen to me.
    • Too busy hysterically laughing at desperately cheesey joke to reply.
    • Yes, but at a different school, because the IB is a joke course where I come from...
    • Absolutely love(d) it to death, wouldn't regret it for the world.
    • Too apathetic to answer any more.

I'd do it again.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I LOVED IB but I can definitely think of more pros than cons coming out of it now that I've graduated.

Pros: IB friends that are still my best friends even though we're all at different unis now, my IB boyfriend, awesome IB teachers who make great references, scholarships because of the translated marks, graduating with a 99.2% average (which would've been impossible without taking IB), TOK was fun, IB parties, IB study sessions, getting uni credits for my HLs etc.

Cons: IAs, pulling all nighters, dealing with incompetent teachers in econ HL.

"I finished the IB ages ago, have forgotten all the stressing, and now think it was the best thing to ever happen to me."

Maybe not the BEST thing that has ever happened to me... but I am only now seeing the benefits of it.
If you asked me while I was doing IB if I would ever do it again I would probably beat you and say no.
I think if I did IB with the work ethic I have now, I would have breezed on by happily with no stress to be honest.

Edited by Ashika

"What is this 'time'?? I've not had any of that for a while..."

Oh ma god, i need to stop procrastinating :) i'm starting to make time.. not so good for my grades :P :D :) [img]http://www.ibsurvival.com/public/style_emoticons//bounce.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ibsurvival.com/public/style_emoticons//bounce.gif[/img] [img]http://www.ibsurvival.com/public/style_emoticons//bounce.gif[/img]