TOK presentation help needed

hanz

Sure, it's a great idea! You can do include soooooooooooooooo many AOK and WOK with colours.

See, you can talk about the history of the colour wheel - how we start out with only the primary and secondary colours but then over time we develop into the huge colour pallette that is now available for web designing and come up with fancy new names for colours like there's not just blue and light blue, there's baby blue, light baby blue, ad nauseum. Oh there you've managed to pull in the AOK of Language. You know colours nowadays have a whole language of their own - the hex codes. Also the WOK of Perception comes into play, because I might say the light blue on this forum is baby blue but you might just call in light blue...Then you can talk about how literature uses colour to demonstrate soooooo many different themes, motifs, images etc. Of couuuuuuuurse there's Art as well....oh my.

Yeah...
:D

[quote name='Ruan Chun Xian' post='40536' date='Mar 16 2009, 04:21 PM']Sure, it's a great idea! You can do include soooooooooooooooo many AOK and WOK with colours.

See, you can talk about the history of the colour wheel - how we start out with only the primary and secondary colours but then over time we develop into the huge colour pallette that is now available for web designing and come up with fancy new names for colours like there's not just blue and light blue, there's baby blue, light baby blue, ad nauseum. Oh there you've managed to pull in the AOK of Language. You know colours nowadays have a whole language of their own - the hex codes. Also the WOK of Perception comes into play, because I might say the light blue on this forum is baby blue but you might just call in light blue...Then you can talk about how literature uses colour to demonstrate soooooo many different themes, motifs, images etc. Of couuuuuuuurse there's Art as well....oh my.

Yeah...
:D [/quote]

Well, thank you. i will consider your ideas too :( thanks for the advice anyways :)

[quote name='Ruan Chun Xian' post='40564' date='Mar 16 2009, 08:21 PM']Sigh. I was being sarcastic. Thus the :D

Colours is a very very very very very very broad topic. You have 10 minutes, you can't just ramble on about colours in those 10 minutes. You need an issue/problem.[/quote]

yes i am defintely considering something more narrow, i will focus on something to do with colors. but the things you gave me are helpful