Physics EE Topic Comments pls

Grixle

Hello i'm in my first year of the IB and I have figure out a topic for my EE being...

What is the relationship between the amount of force applied and the braking force of an eddy current brake (Magnetic Brakes)?

Is this a good topic or should i change it to other variables?

Thanks

Grixle

Start it like these: The relationship between (2 variables), To what extent..., How has (1 variable) affected (another variable), Determining the relationship between (2 variables), Investigating the relationship between (2 variables). Make sure your research question cannot be answer with a "yes/no" answer, or an one sentence answer. Your answer should be around 4000 words :)

Start it like these: The relationship between (2 variables), To what extent..., How has (1 variable) affected (another variable), Determining the relationship between (2 variables), Investigating the relationship between (2 variables). Make sure your research question cannot be answer with a "yes/no" answer, or an one sentence answer. Your answer should be around 4000 words :)

ok thanks alot this really helped :)

People are allowed to help you to phrase your question if you've already come up with the idea for it, what's not allowed is someone making up your question/topic for you.

I can't help since I don't do Physics, and I have no idea if that topic is overused/very obvious/worth investigating. Did you check with your teacher already?