How tall are you?

I'm average height 171cm (5'7) and I already have difficulties with find guys being shorter than me. I do love heels thoug haha (that was random)

I do find it strange that some girls wear enormous platform heels but dislike being taller than most guys.

Your legs look better if you wear heels. :P That's why they wear heels. And even tall girls (I'm 170 myself, so not short) like their legs to look good, they don't want to be limited to flats just because of their height. And shorter guys are just... Meh. :P

I'm average height 171cm (5'7) and I already have difficulties with find guys being shorter than me. I do love heels thoug haha (that was random)

I do find it strange that some girls wear enormous platform heels but dislike being taller than most guys.

Your legs look better if you wear heels. :P That's why they wear heels. And even tall girls (I'm 170 myself, so not short) like their legs to look good, they don't want to be limited to flats just because of their height. And shorter guys are just... Meh. :P

Oh no, trust me I understand that haha. It's the platform bit I don't get. I'm 193cm ish so it makes little difference to my view (the taller the girl the better!), and even girls who are tall can wear tall heels (but not platform) and not be taller than us fairly tall guys. I guess it's just guy logic, and few guys wear heels more than an inch or so high haha. I can't believe I'm talking about heels on an internet forum... :P

Edited by Joe Boyle

158cm! Aaaand I'm quite old though I'm hoping to grow a few inches. Anyone have any tips to stretch out my final stage of growth? ):

milk, potatoes and some resistance exercises like pullups, pushups or weights (if you're a guy, not sure it it works for girls but it releases growth hormones in a natural and controlled way). Also, better posture can literally add inches to your height

• 5 months later...