HL Physics IA - need help

GonnaCry

I'm in IBDP year 2 and we're in the process of finalizing our IAs. We got our feedback for our first drafts and my teacher told me my IA can't get above a 5. I don't know why my teacher approved my topic in the first place knowing I couldn't score well, but alas, here we are.

The problem is that my topic is super simple. I was investigating the acceleration of a falling mass on a ramp, which is really basic for a HL IA. Regardless, I'm not opposed to just restarting with a new reasearch question, but I have no idea what else I can do with the data I have. My investigation was changing the angle of the ramp and timing the acceleration of the mass according to the angle, so you can tell intuitively the kind of data I have. I've got measurements of triangles, masses, angles, speeds, and volumes. With that I can calculate friction and densities and stuff like that. The gist is, I can do a lot of calculating with my data, so I have the possibility of just changing my investigation.

If anyone has any idea on how I can tweak my research question, or add an investigation, or even a completely different investigation that I can do with the data available, please let me know.