Custom Essay Writing Service – Legal or Not?

jameshopes

The concern whether it is ethical to use the custom essay writing (link removed) services or not is one of the major matters of discussion among the college students and academic teachers. Now that I have realized the complexities of the current scenario, I have decided to put this article to talk about the issue of hiring any Custom Essay writer as compare to working on it individually.

I believe Custom Essays writing services to be ethical but how students use it is certainly debatable and controversial. Students should take these services as part of their tuition. It is just like usage of computers or television which are legal to be sold but these accessories can be used for illegal purposes. The good thing about custom essay writing service is that they simply let students delegate the part of their work so that they can concentrate on what really matters to them.

During my study I had several courses that I considered to be absolutely useless, I loved my major and make all writing assignments myself, but I hated Compositions, where you need to write some blah-blah-blah about your personal experiences and make 5 revisions polishing your work. I always ordered papers in such cases and haven't experienced any ethical problems with that. Instead of distressing myself I could concentrate on what I really liked.

A part from all that it would absolutely be legal/ethical for any student to buy custom essays (link removed) if they fulfill the following conditions:

1) They are using the service solely for the learning purpose.

2) They fully understand and comprehend the custom writing material.

3) They speak English as a second language.

4) They want to concentrate on their major subjects.

Well, students personally have never experienced any legal problems with using such services if they use trustful custom essay writing service since they keep all information private.

I’d love you people to share your valuable views for or against my perception.

Regards!

The concern whether it is ethical to use the custom essay writing services or not is one of the major matters of discussion among the college students and academic teachers. Now that I have realized the complexities of the current scenario, I have decided to put this article to talk about the issue of hiring any Custom Essay writer as compare to working on it individually.

I believe Custom Essays writing services to be ethical but how students use it is certainly debatable and controversial. Students should take these services as part of their tuition. It is just like usage of computers or television which are legal to be sold but these accessories can be used for illegal purposes. The good thing about custom essay writing service is that they simply let students delegate the part of their work so that they can concentrate on what really matters to them.

During my study I had several courses that I considered to be absolutely useless, website.com I loved my major and make all writing assignments myself, but I hated Compositions, where you need to write some blah-blah-blah about your personal experiences and make 5 revisions polishing your work. I always ordered papers in such cases and haven't experienced any ethical problems with that. Instead of distressing myself I could concentrate on what I really liked.

A part from all that it would absolutely be legal/ethical for any student to buy custom essays if they fulfill the following conditions:

1) They are using the service solely for the learning purpose.

2) They fully understand and comprehend the custom writing material.

3) They speak English as a second language.

4) They want to concentrate on their major subjects.

Well, students personally have never experienced any legal problems with using such services if they use trustful custom essay writing service since they keep all information private.

I’d love you people to share your valuable views for or against my perception.

Regards!

personally i do not believe in custom essay writing services, it isn't really a case of "is it illegal/legal or not" but rather it is more considered along the lines of plagiarism. sure you aren't copying the work off someone but you are submitting something that someone else wrote, so technically even though it may be your idea, it is still someone elses work. the problem with this is that by using writing services it gives you an unfair advantage of other students. also it would be important to note that in IB specifically, the reasoning behind our assignments is to let us demonstrate our skills and what we are capable of, and to prepare us for university rather than hiring someone else to do that for us...

i personally would never use a writing service, simply because i consider it to be similar to cheating...although it may seem tempting as a quick fix to get rid of all the work including the painful hours of drafting and rewriting a paragraph 5 times, it's the sense of accomplishment when you know that you are the one that wrote it and that you deserve all the credit.

*shrugs, up to the person really, and your/your parents wallet.

I think it's shouldn't be acceptable because by asking someone else to write your essay, you're actually not writing it. Lets just say someone wrote it for you and you got a 7. Then what happens when the time comes for you to write it yourself? I think if that happens, you'll be lacking the knowledge to write one and probably won't get a very good mark.

GTFO.

You are clearly advertising some **** site to rip us off and you are also not an IB student.

If people want to buy likely pre-published or pre-distributed papers then get caught for plagiarism, they can find their own site.

Edit: Btw, the layout and colour scheme of your site is just horrendous. Fix the damn font size (we're not blind, okay?!?!) and separate your content. It's a ****ing website, you don't need to cram all your info on one page. And get rid of the excessive highlighting - it serves no purpose whatsoever but to clutter the page and piss me and other potential buyers off.

Edited by Irene

This spells P-L-A-G-I-A-R-I-S-M (and I can't believe I just typed that out with all the dashes as well). Enough said. No, it's not legal no matter how you reason it. And no, discussing plagiarism techniques is against IBSurvival rules. Thread closed.

Additionally, I (Graeme) have removed the links to protect people from these kind of websites. Topic closed. :)