TOK presentation KQ help :)

rss

Hey guys,

I'm working on my tok presentation with my partner but we are really struggling with coming up with a proper KQ that focuses on knowledge. our RLS is the Netflix series "Conversations with a Killer: the Ted Bundy tapes". The show revolves around audio recordings of interviews with serial killer Ted Bundy and interviews with people that were associated with him (family, friends, and surviving victims). our initial KQ was "To what extent are one’s decisions influenced by emotions and memory?" and then it was updated to "To what extent can psychological classifications be used to rationalize unethical behavior driven by emotion?" but we were told to change it as it doesn't focus on knowledge but rather focuses on behavior. the main WOK's that we are planning on using are memory and emotion and the main AOK is human sciences focusing on psychology.

what could we possibly make our KQ be so that it focuses on knowledge? please let me know if any of you have an idea of how we can improve it or if you have a KQ that doesn't necessarily relate to the KQ's we made.

We really need your help, any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, I am also really struggling with TOK in general. My teacher has said that often those with the best SAT score, are most challenged by TOK. I am extremely analytical, which is not a bad thing but it can. make TOK a little difficult. 

I am not really able to give advice. Maybe focus on his relationship with women in his life, since he only murdered women.... I know that for most of his childhood life he thought his mom was actually his sister... not sure if that helps. Side note interesting topic!! 

Good luck,

Sarah

13 hours ago, sarahfromdelaware said:

Hi, I am also really struggling with TOK in general. My teacher has said that often those with the best SAT score, are most challenged by TOK. I am extremely analytical, which is not a bad thing but it can. make TOK a little difficult. 

I am not really able to give advice. Maybe focus on his relationship with women in his life, since he only murdered women.... I know that for most of his childhood life he thought his mom was actually his sister... not sure if that helps. Side note interesting topic!! 

Good luck,

Sarah

hey sarah, 

thank you for your reply! I agree it's very difficult. :( Thanks for your suggestion and i wish you luck!

Good luck, 

Rahaf