want to make my EE about this but.....

Guest twist_boy18

Guest twist_boy18

I want to make my EE about social psychology, with something about homosexuals like their life, what things do they have to deal with, nature vs nurture etc etc, but I dont know how to cover that gay EE hehe, i was thinking about “Psychology—Social psychology – Stereotypes and prejudices on minor groups such as invalidates, migrants, women “or”homosexuals. Im really interested on that subject but you know they’ll criticize me…. How can i do it??

Guest twist_boy18

I know that, but u know, they'll say im gay or something because I defend them on the essay, what other subjects can use for this, like something related with them...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Impashence
if you are worried about being called gay simply because you defend gay people in your essay, then perhaps you should pick a different topic.

Yeah, i agree. Write about what you're passionate about, and dont be afraid to have an opinion. They value unique/original ideas. So long as you support yourself well and document everything, etc. (follow IB guidelines) then you will be fine. :blush: