T.O.K presentation

Zahrati

Thats an interesting one that could be covered thoroughly by knowledge issues, however I can see it being quiet of a Psychological analysis, rather than TOK issue bound topic.
How about a little narrower, "The concept of love In comparison with the US and Third World Countries". Or if u are willing, do Iraq's comparison. Talk about what a nation goes through, and how they change the view on love, or even strengthen the view by the mere presence of a symbolic stretched out circle, that unites a country together in the end.

The easiest intro, would be how the heart is a falsely conceived symbol, seeing as how the real heart looks nothing like the cute, bubbly, red circular object.

[quote name='Zahrati' post='36179' date='Feb 10 2009, 12:18 AM']I have my T.O.K presentation coming up soon ... i was thinking about the relationships ... how do people know they love each other ... any thoughts ... ideas etc ....[/quote]

yeah that is a good topic but i think u should expand on it then also talk about the emotions and ways of knowing :D