ITGS (SL) Project

hero123321

hi guyz, i am an IB student taking itgs, i am half way done with my project, i have a small problem in criteria H, the two solutions that i put is a database and spreadsheet programm, i chosed the database for my product, a week ago my teacher told me that the IB no more accept spreadsheet as one of the solution for the problem, it is true? if it is can anybody give me a hint on another solution other than spreasheet for a DVD store searching system.

i would really appreciate ur help
thanks in advance

Other solution could be, what about having a simple web page that have list of the DVDs and may be a short synopsis of the story.
The webpage have search button where user can type in keywords to know whether the DVD is available or not.

Well, just a thought. Is this accepted?

[quote name='chaze17' post='36174' date='Feb 9 2009, 04:57 PM']I actually made use of spread sheet as one of the solution, and my teacher did not say that i could not make use of it as a possible solution. Anyway, I ended up making a database an i got high marks for it.[/quote]

the teacher told me that they changed it this year may 2009, are you a may 2009 candidate?

[quote name='hero123321' post='36224' date='Feb 10 2009, 02:59 AM']the teacher told me that they changed it this year may 2009, are you a may 2009 candidate?[/quote]

Yes, I am. Maybe my teacher did not get the info yet. no wonder why, 'cause my batch is the first one to experience IB curriculum in my school.
I also concerned with my teacher since he did not have any experience in teaching IB before.
Anw, thx for the notice.

Edited by chaze17