ToK Presentation Moderation

deissi

hmm I don't think they're all videotaped though. Because when I did mine it wasn't but I heard another froup got videotaped.

soo.. I guess its your luck?

None of ours were taped... oops, then again, we also didn't fill out the form thingy (forget what it's called: vad something???). Silly teachers. :(

My ToK teacher insisted on taping all our presentations since the final one has to be videotaped and we won't get camera shy :( As far as I know, the IB requires them to be video taped so that they have proof of it happening. I don't know if the syllabus has changed since May 08 though.

In my school, presentations have never been taped. It is only necessary to videotape if IBO requests it. According to my teacher (examiner), they only do that to schools where there is much difference between Essay and Presentation grades.

I moved this into a new thread.

In my school, presentations have never been taped. It is only necessary to videotape if IBO requests it. According to my teacher (examiner), they only do that to schools where there is much difference between Essay and Presentation grades.

I moved this into a new thread.

I see, my teacher (also an examiner) insists on taping every presentation since the IBO asks for it. I guess it may be so because the majority at my school are pretty bad at writing, but good at presenting.